Thursday 20 August 2020

Cross dressing

Another fetish that is not to high on my fetish list....that doesnt mean i am not interested in parts of it.:)

i cant walk in heels and would look bloody ridiculous in a corset but i do find curiousity in being made to look like the Superior Sex and having make up applied by Miss.

Clothed Female, naked male and the humiliating situation of being made to sit quietly as Miss, up close and in my personal space, applies products of Her choosing to my face. Mascarer? blusher? foundation? eye shadow? eye liner? false lashes? and a thick coat of lip stick......but what colour..?

The state of not knowing what i will look like, what colours She has chosen but clearly i can feel the full face of make up.

Maybe after the make up session i am put in a bra with silicone boobs as Miss then leads me to Her bedroom once more so She can reassert my position by violating my tightest hole once more.

Pegged again by Miss, this time as She enters me, She has a prettier made up face to stare into as She drives Her cock deep into me....

1 comment:

  1. best slave vids
    https://twitter.com/femaledomcom
    www.femaledom.com

    ReplyDelete