Thursday 20 August 2020

Caning and corporal punishment

 this is not on my likes list but most definitley is on Miss Suzannas love list.

i really would love to be able to take a good caning for Her.....prove my worth, enjoy the sting of the cane and wear Her marks with pride.....but im a bit of a wimp here..:)

i recall Miss caning my cock once after extrating my seed, for failing to reach 13 edges...this was pain and dispite my wriggles and cries Miss insisted on dishing out the full 13 strokes to Her poor failed cock.

i do enjoy watching Miss beat other men, and women with Her cane. Hearing their screams as Miss continues their beating is such a horny sound...

if i am to be beaten, and i do like to try then it is best if i am fully restrained, with which ever part of my body Miss wants to beat pointing skyward and ready for Her lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment