Thursday 20 August 2020

Miss Suzanna's A - Z: C for CBT


i love CBT!

It definitley is in my top 5 of fetishes - the pain, the pleasure, the control required, the control given up......when Miss Suzanna is putting pain through Her cock and Her balls

Miss Suzanna has many ways of torturing Her cock and balls, all designed to provide pain and they all driven my submission and ensure i remain compliant.

From using simple but effective techinques such as using Her divine hands to squeezing and try to pop the testicles to slapping the cock once She has forced it hard, are capable of effortlessly bringing me to my knees.

Deep Heat applied to the cock, especially an engorged and exposed head with the foreskin fully rolled down, will have me crying out in pain. Minimal effort here by Miss as She massages the lotion into me, to bring a prolonged deep burning and painful situation.

Miss has plenty of impliments in which to reign the pain on male genitals. The brutal Kalis Teeth certainly bites the cock as Miss easily forces my erection. i have been in a simple little plasric ball crusher whereby Miss slowly and painfully turns the screws to try to squash Her balls flat.....whilst driving the cock hard....it would be excruciating if She ever removed my orgasm whilst Her balls were flat like this.....

The humbler....a cruel device to keep subs on their knees and a myriad more - sounds, crops, whips, an egg topper, Her list is endless, Her pain devine.

Post orgasm torture is another area of CBT Miss has subjected me to. The first time i recall was when She forced a second orgasm from me, with no stopping after the first one was taken - the roller coaster of emotions going from relieve the spunk has been removed to the pain of the senstive post cum, to the resignation of my fate as the hand keeps milking me and the inevitablity of another forced and ruined orgasm, to the relief when She finally lets Her cock go.

Nylons are abrasive, especially on the exposed cock head POT would be a tough one to take here.

More on the way Miss has brutally dished out Her POT when i get to that section..:)

Then kicking, kneeing and ball busting in general are all ares where Miss excels at - and i willingly present my balls for Her to bust.




No comments:

Post a Comment