Thursday 20 August 2020

Chasity and key holding

Miss has had me chasitised now since March 2018, generally only permitting one release per week, on a Sunday and has even denied this on occasions.

If these denials happen prior to a session, or meeting with Miss with Her balls full and heavy, really drives submission and sometimes desperation to release......but also fear and apprehension as i fully suspect that the increased volume of spunk will be fed right back to me.

If i recall correctly the longest period of time Miss has chasitsed me is 17 days.......with explosive results when Miss finally extracted the seed from me.

It is a wonderful, surreal, daunting and proud moment each time i physically hand the key to Miss, say prior to filming or prior to events. She simply takes them.....all three of them and my mind enters the unknown of when She will release me and what indeed i have to do to earn this.

Whenever the instruction comes "you will lock up after worship tonight" is followed and Her cock gets physcally locked away. This has been whilst i have been at work, at events with Her, and events without Her, but when that cage goes on there is a constant gripping reminder of who i belong to and its impossible to remove Her from my thoughts. There is something really magical about walking round in public with a my appendage locked and controlled from afar...sitting and talking to people totally unaware of my situation.

A fantasy of mine would include being denied for a week or two, then seeing Miss for a tease and denial session without release with Her forcing me to lock myself up and give Her the keys before She dimissed me. Returning four or five days later for yet more tease and denial with Her choice of when and how to release me from my desperate and denied state


No comments:

Post a Comment