Saturday 6 February 2021

Degredation

 Like most fetishes, degredation can mean so many different things to many different people.


When Her strap on is buried deep inside of me, particularlif if i am bound and taken from behind, the longer She pegs me the more degrading it feel.

i recall one such pegging where i was strapped down with Miss pegging me deeply from behind. When She was satisfied, She then milked me like a cow. Cock pulled vertically down and my cum forcibly extracted from me before being fed back to me. There certainly was no sensation of an orgasm there

Being cuckolded is certainly degrading as is being forced to into bisexual activties, and it is inevitable that these will develop further untill Miss has made me bi.

In session recently Miss delivered a very hot, yet super degrading watersports session. i was naked of course, and made to sit on the shower tray....Miss told me that if i want a release, i have to cum by the time She has stopped weeing. With my eyes fixed on teh beauty infront of me, i began wanking as Miss delivered Her golden shower all over me. Thankfully, i did manage to release before Miss stopped Her watersports....i sat there on a in a puddle of piss and covered in Her nectar, and my own cum.

But the most degraded i have felt at Miss Suzanna's hands was when She spoon fed me Her lovers cold spunk, from their earler love making session.

Miss had me bound, naked and chasisted to Her chair and Her knickers over my head, as She was fully clothed in jeans and a tee shirt, as reveled in my degredation in me swallowing spoonfull, after spoonfull of the cum of Her man.

No comments:

Post a Comment