Thursday 6 September 2018

one more sleep....

One more sleep until my frustrated and horny cock is out of its virtual chastity. For how long, and for what use i do not know, but one thing is for sure, Miss Suzanna will want me knelt naked infront of Her when i greet Her tomorrow.

i have no thoughts on what is in store for me tomorrow, i just know it will be pain for me and pleasure for Her, and my cock and balls will suffer their fair amount!

So, its 9 days since my last release.....well two releases actually as there were two on the same day. 1 was a forced and very ruined orgasm at the skill hands of Miss Suzanna the second, a few hours later was another forced orgasm, but this time She insisted i wanked myself in worship of Her stockings. Both times my disgusting mess was feed too me...yuk!

Since then i have been banned from touching. i have behaved, only touching my cock to pee, clean and shave, never so much a thought of touching in arousal.

It has been hard...Monday and today (Thursday) by far the hardest. i described Mondays pains in a previous blog, and today's are very similar, but today i have an almost irresistible urge to find a suitable image of Miss and totally misbehave.......but i will succeed and remain in my virtual chastity, or chastity of trust with no touching until i see my Mistress tomorrow.

The last 9 days have been difficult, but what it has done is ensure i think, dream and fantasise about my Mistress, which of course keeps me horny, submissive and subservient which of course is what She wants. She wants me to have Her always in my mind.....and She absolutely is.

This is also fraught with danger as the male mind is a little stupid not least when it's horny. So i have actively resisted needless random contact with Her, in order that i do not out stay my welcome and end up out of favour again.

So tomorrow is so finally nearly here, i just hope i perform as expected and do my Mistress proud...give Her some fun and laughter, amusement and pleasure at my predicaments and pain.

i may even consider are review of the session.....but of course only if Miss Suzanna Maxwell permits such scripture from me...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment