Saturday 1 September 2018

10 day wank ban

Thats right, im currently 3 days into a 10 day wank ban imposed by my Mistress Suzanna Maxwell.

my crime i hear you ask, was to cum on an edging count of 2 and not 13 as i was commanded to during a filming day on Wednesday.

Miss was not happy at my premature failure and issued this ban after beating my cock and balls post orgasm....that hurt.

Her initial sentence was 31 days! but then She realised i would be worshipping Her in session 10 days later so reduced my sentence to 10 days

Mistress has had me in chastity for prolonged periods from January this year, but this is my first ban on touching. i am still to worship Her each morning and each evening but not touch myself....it is hell now and we're only a 3rd in...:(

When one of the other subs who we were filming with realised i could not cum for 10 days he asked how i did this, as 3 days for him - and lets face it most males - is too long.

We fundamentally i have no choice, as Miss has instructed it. She has made me go 13 days before now which i have succeeded in doing, difference was i was at least allowed to touch each evening....this is a total ban.

So, pretty much 72 hours after my last very ruined orgasm, presumably i have another 240 hours to go.......i say presumably because im not even sure if Miss will allow my release when worshipping Her...??
She generally takes delight in painfully and repeatedly edging me before ruining the orgasm in various ways and She has hinted at multiple forced milking sometime soon.

Mistress will decide the fate of my ban and release and i am more than happy with this as i work towards my collar and ownership......this is if i can keep my hands off my cock for another 7 days......

No comments:

Post a Comment