Saturday 29 September 2018

edging

Miss Suzanna introduced me to the concept, the pain the pleasure of edging, that there is no doubt.

i had heard the term before, didnt know alot about it and certainly never experienced it, but it's just one of the items She has given me to which i am truly thankful.

On our very first session - before my total devotion and owned route - Miss ended the session by telling me She was going to edge me....i cannot recall the number but i'd guess it was 13 times...;) and it would have almost certainly ended ruined.

Miss is excellent at this, and just as it relies on me begging just at the right time for full effect, it also relies on Miss stopping or inflicting pain at the right time too.......and She excels at this...in fact i think W/we have only got it wrong one to date ...of course it was my fault and ending with several punches to the balls mid orgasm....that was painful i can tell you and it was caught on camera..;) - it has also given me an idea for a more extreme version of it....maybe that for another time..;)

Yes it would be easy for me to beg early and before the edge, but whats the point? i beg when i am at the edge, and it is that pain/pleasure moment. Its genuine and my fate is literally in the hand of my Mistress, to whom i trust totally.

Being repeatedly edged is painful obviously. It drains you, weakens you and commits you to a state of submissiveness rarely experienced. If you are totally restrained then that is another level and privilege again.

In O/our situation Miss controls me and takes control totally away from me. Its Her hand and my cock. i am truly honoured that it is this way round. If i were to edge myself, i would feel more in control, when Miss has my dicklet in Her hand then there is even less doubt who is in control. Even as i am begging and trying to hit the number i am given, it is Mistress's call if She wants to make me fail by ignoring me. That's Her prerogative.


No comments:

Post a Comment