Saturday 15 December 2018

Orgasm controlled

so as i sit here day 6 of chastity, my mind switches to my last session of 2018 with Miss next week and thoughts on what She has in store for me.

She has mentioned sub state, which She well and truly put me in last time and it was super awesome so ill be intrigued by that!

Also what are Her plans for my orgasm, if any....? Pretty much everyone one this year has been ruined by Miss. Either by forcing it, making me eat it, post orgasm torture including ball punches and forcing a second without a break, or by edging me a painful amount of times before removing Her hand at the point of no turning back. All either painful or humiliating, or both.

So my thoughts are what will it be next week....?

Btw she even controls them remotely from distance in the same manner. They are well and truly owned by Miss Suzanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment