Friday 7 December 2018

December domestic filming

So earlier on this year i was honoured enough for Miss Maxwell to ask me to film as a sub for Her in some domestic setting clips. That filming day was yesterday.

In a fun day of filming. W/we shot 3 clips and i filmed Miss in action with another sub (black sheep) in another 4. In between filming Miss allows a fairly relaxed atmosphere, but leaves you in no doubt of Her dominance with occasional reprimands such as ball squeezes throughout the day. Of course She is attended to as She requires with refreshments and assistance with menial tasks also.

So, more than 24 hours later and my - or more relevant - Miss Suzanna's balls are still aching. In the very first clip, She dished out some very painful ball busting and all whilst i was chastised. i can say no more until She chooses to release the clip, but i was proud to suffer for Her and capture that suffering on film.

Filming as a sub is totally different from a session - and i love both. With filming, you dont get the intensity of session play, but you do get to learn a little about Miss in the breaks, and clearly the pain is dished out as you would expect..;) i know not of what i am going to be required to film, again this matters not to me as i totally trust my Mistress - She knows me so well now and She is an exceptional reader of people.......do not underestimate this point....!!;)

my next meeting with Miss is as accompaniment with Her to Bitches Unleashed...something i am honoured to have been invited to do. i have been allowed to accompany Her to BU once before, and thoroughly enjoyed it....this time however, will be in different circumstances.....

The main one being, W/we now know each other a lot more due to my total devotion and servitude to Her throughout this year.

Secondly She owns me, there is no doubt about that any longer from my point of view and She is vocal about it to. As such i need to continue my learning at the event, i dont want to let Her down and i dont want to cramp Her style...its tough this devotion deal...;)

Also i will know a lot of the Mistresses there - Ladies who i admire and respect. i hope to have conversations with them but obviously my heart and soul will be with my Mistress, at Her feet or at Her service, whichever She chooses.



No comments:

Post a Comment