Tuesday 8 May 2018

Cum control

For the last 5 months i have been in no doubt that Mistress controls my orgasms. She controls when, where and how they are delivered. i have a regime that i willingly stick by that ensures Mistress is at the forefront of my thoughts before bedtime and as i wake, it works as i adore Her and are constantly thinking of ways to please Her.

This week i have have displeased my Mistress which was met with the expected, and indeed wanted punishment. The punishment handed out was no cumming until She decides. Normally, i am allowed release on a specific day of the week - i know what that day is and very look forward to my weekly climax. This week however is now very much different as i dont know when i will get the permission, to cum.....or even if i will get that permission this week.

As i sit and write this, pondering my situation i am under no illusion that i cannot cum on my specified day - which is Sunday - unless my Mistress instructs me

As i write this it has been 9 days now since release, obviously my balls are full and heavy, my worship regime tonight will ensure they ache too, and certainly ache for the instruction.

Just a few word from my compliant and frustrated situation i find myself in - i got my self into as i was weak and could not resist worship outside of my permitted times. This in itself is a very difficult task due to Mistress's total beauty but normally i control myself....some how. This time i failed now i have to wait patiently until Mistress instructs my release.......i hope it's not to many more days...x


No comments:

Post a Comment