Tuesday 12 July 2022

one special week

This week has been very special for me.

One of the most intense session i have ever had just being one part of it. i am still floadting from that experience make no two ways about it.

But just, if not more importantly for me at this time, were the more 'insignificant' events of the week which have made a significant impact on me. i kind of feel like a giddy excitable, uncontrollable teenager....;)

This is down to one person, the understanding She has of me and the totally insane amount of respect i have for Her - i didnt even know it was possible to respect a human being so bloody much.

Yes i am submissive to Her, and always will be. She owns me and i am proudly collared by Her 

i intend to blog more, i need to update the world on my forced bi journey, to which now all of my virginities have been taken by Miss Suzanna, using real cocks and holes and leaving craving from more as the number of male mouths Miss forces me to orgamsm into continues to rise.

 i'll get to my take on Miss Suzanna's A-Z of fetishes and what they mean to me, as i really enjoy that part....probably too much to be honest and when the cock goes in hand, the writing is finished...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment