Friday 12 February 2021

Dinner Date

 A wonderful fantasy and experince whatever the setting.

Imagine, having just been beaten and abused, pegged and pissed on in the private and then find yourself sat at the table next to Miss in Her everyday wear in public.

The merest of clothes for sub, maybe just a shirt, trousers and shoes as Miss is dressed fully in Her everyday attire. Plugged and chasistised - maybe even bluetooth control devices, sitting there and the world knows nothing about the control the Woman sat oppsoite you really has.

It is a wonderful experience i have been fortunate enough to experience. my mind and body still feeling the effects of Miss's work a short while before, as we sit in public serenely. Only the two of U/us in the whole place are aware that i will be subjected and tormented, used and abused for Miss's pleasure after O/our meal. Only Miss knows how my abuse will play out, this in itself keeps me on my toes, subserviant and submissive.

it is a wonderfully humbling and humiliating experience. Talking to the waitress, addressing Miss as 'Miss' in public, as i sit covered in Miss' nectar, drinking Miss's champagne as She drinks Champange purcahsed from the bar. i am under no illusion that the champagne i drink has a refillable glass. Drinking Miss's gift in public has some deep seated and special tones. Each sip of champage is both an honour and a humilation as Miss watches Her gift being drank.

my cock caged and a remote control plug inside me, Miss holds the cards as always. A walk to the bar is no longer simple as the plug inside me begins to vibrate as i order - the barman looking in my eye has no idea of the control i am under.

Polite and engaging conversation through the meal is no mask for me inside, wondering what torment Miss has in store for me when back behind closed doors. The consensual abuse of me by a Woman on no-ones radar but O/ours.

1 comment:

  1. Love the above post. I've actually experienced this i.e. drinking a Lady's champagne whilst on a night out many years ago. We were actually in a night club (remember them) - I'd been instructed to go & purchase a glass of white wine & glass of water also in a wine glass, but a very large one.

    I returned from the bar & placed the drinks on the high table (type you stand next to) - my lady friend sat on a bar stool. She immediately drank the glass of water and then told me to guard the glass of wine - adding "I'm just going to nip to the loo".

    After a few minutes she returned - she had a massive smile on her face and carrying the large wine glass completely full with her very own recycled champagne!

    Carefully placing on the table - pushing it towards me, I've got you a glass of wine and picking up the glass of white wine that I'd purchased. Raising her glass to her lips - motioned for me to pick up my glass. I nervously complied - we clicked our glasses & said "Cheers".

    I took a little sip - it wasn't the first time I'd consumed my lady's Golden Nectar - but the first time in these circumstances. Then I heard "No take a big mouthful" this I did & immediately felt myself getting an erection. I was also very aware that with each sip my face was getting redder and redder!

    My lady asked "What does your wine taste like?" I replied "Delicious my Lady" - she liked me referring to yer as My Lady!

    I'd say drinking 'Golden Nectar' is an acquired taste but soon becomes addictive! But also I firmly believe that it's an ultimate honour.

    I'm therefore quite sure that slave flash is extremely grateful for having the opportunity to be able to consume Miss Suzanna's own Golden Nectar!

    ReplyDelete