Sunday 26 July 2020

Bondage

Ok is Suzanna Sunday here and Miss has denied my release for tonight, which is already driving my frustration.....so i thought i'd try to take my mind of my cock with some writing about fetishes....it has been a while..;)


Up next, bondage. Generally used by Miss as part of other forms of play - like restraining me naked and star shaped to Her bed my body and mind Hers to uses and abuse as She pleases - pain, pegging, breath play, tease and denial....endless options


Last time She restrained me She edged me over and over forbidding my release.

i did comment that that formed part of a real punishment for me - a prolonded and repeaded edging as i was bound would be painful, frustration, tiring....but thats for another day.

Bondage obviously is a whole world of fetish in itself and one in which i do enjoy - so many possibilitiesd; how about the thought of being bound and blind folded as Miss punishes and sessions with another sub, or bound to take Her pain, or Her plentiful champagne, CBT or corporal punishment - the options are endless, and unltimatley Hers to choose.





No comments:

Post a Comment