Sunday 10 May 2020

anal play, enema and strap on

The way Miss Suzanna pegs me is nothing short of genious, always different, always creative and always to Her satisfaction.

From the first time She took me, bent over a bench and taken from behind to the time before lockdown when i was indeed locked down to Her bed.

my wrists shackled and a breath restricting hood placed on me, Miss prepared to take me as i concentrated on breathing.
The way Miss nailed me that day left me in no doubt who my owners is. Fast, hard and deep with a regular dose of drugs i had no choice but to embrace the role reversal, submit and take this fine display of Female domination i was being subjected to.

Each time that cock penetrates me it serves as a reminder of the power and control Miss Suzanna holds over me, and who i wantonly submit to. Any remains of masculinity are removed as Miss pushed Her cock into me.

This even more true when the bigger cocks are used, filling me and stretching me as Miss pegs me.

It is my ambition and goal to take bigger and fatter cocks for Miss. Before the lockdown i was well on with a training regime to stretch that hole for Her, and will certainly pick it back up again before my next visit to Her.

Another ambition is to be pegged multiple times using bigger and bigger cocks....with a break in between, maybe other activities, but i will know that sooner rather than later, violation again is inevitable.

Anal is one of Miss' favourite fetishes and She delivers it with astounding success.


No comments:

Post a Comment