Sunday 13 January 2019

update on the last few days


Having returned yesterday from a couple of days serving and being tormented by Miss Suzanna and Her friends, i sit here in recovery mode doing some admin and stuff...:/

So how was it...??? Well, the object was to film some material for Her stores....so you will need to wait till it comes out and buy the clips to see what filth She got up to......it will be worth it..:)

i learnt so much about myself, so much about Miss and so much about other people it was fascinating.

Aside from serving in clips, the three high points - amongst many - for me were:


1 - Being confirmed as collared, and presented with the valuable item on Friday 11th January.


2 - The total and unexpected honour, to be made to drink Her champagne, from a cup during the course of the day...on not one day, but two!

So, not made to do it in the intensity of a session, just expected to sip Her golden nectar, both in the warm and cold states and in full view of everyone else, until i had consumed it.....it was amazing how aroused it got me (well within my cage obviously)........it was magical and something i never thought would be achievable. Already a highlight of this year.

3 - Drugged. Miss drugs me so well it is itself becoming addictive. It takes me into another world, sub space like no other and one when i have no control at all...i am wholly Hers.

At one point She appeared over me, so close, staring deep in to my eyes ....i was unable to move, or do anything else but take in Her beauty. i was aware i was trembling uncontrollably and crying with ecstasy as Miss was whispering something to me.....in my forced drugged up state i am even more powerless, simply another magical moment.

So, memories to recall during worship this evening....thats if it works...it's had a torrid time this week....;) xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment