Sunday 1 December 2019

Xmas session

So as we head in to December i head for the last session of the year with Miss next week, bringing back fond memories of last years Christmas session.

It was my first ever serving Miss in a domestic session, where She beat me, drugged me, nailed me and allowed me a non ruined orgasm for the fist time as a Christmas gift from Her.

Up until that point, and indeed every time since when Miss Suzanna has extracted my orgasm from me, She has ruined it in some way.

5 of my last 6 orgasms i have been made to lick back up, with Miss actually catching 3 of them and pouring the whole spunky mess back down my throat.

The 6th one, although perhaps not technically ruined Miss simply took it from me as i lay suspended, drugged with a re-breather mask on, helpless and speechless as i concentrated on breathing whilst She extracted my cum.

So full feeding my spunk back to me is Her current favourite way of ruination it seems, but over the last 22 months Miss has probably chosen abandonment more times than any other, as Her way of ruining me. This is normally preceded by numerous merciless edging which has me a trembling, frustrated mess, putty in Her hands. More often than not Miss abandons me at the crucial point of orgasm before, scooping my spunk up and forcing me to lick my mess from Her fingers.

Post orgasm torture has featured on Her array of deliciously cruel ruining techniques. So has forcing a second sample immediately after the first, continued milking, forced to cum while chastised, beating my balls as i cum - either by hand beating or kicking...many, many ways does Miss have of ensuring She extracts the sperm, without the enjoyment of an orgasm.

Heres hoping that this year Miss allows me just one more non-ruined orgasm..........i wont hold my breath...:) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment