Monday 4 November 2019

the most elite champange

Champagne

Its fair to say i had not enjoyed too much champagne drinking prior to devotion and indeed until the start of 2019. Miss Suzanna also acknowledging early on in O/our journey that relieving Oneself in slave company is something to build up to.

To be fair, i was first exposed to Her nectar in July 18, duly saturated from the source as i lay blindfolded in a bath, prior to going for lunch. 
my second exposure, and my very first taste of champagne was in Her dungeon, whilst tied to a chair and i was allowed a few teasing sips during O/our session.



However it was a filming duty in early 2019 where the watersports levels began to be ramped up with a huge kick start in Derby. Whilst on set, and as cameraman, Miss presented me with a fresh cup of produce, and instructed me to drink it. This was infront of 7 or 8 other people. It was delightfully degrading. i of course sipped and enjoyed my drink as i filmed Her dominating Her filming slaves in the day.

Since that day i have taken Miss’s golden nectar several more times and in different ways and circumstances…..which all drive slightly different sentiments and receptors.

When it is taken cold – Maybe taken during session, or like at Derby whilst carrying out other activities for Miss it brings on a more prolonged period of humiliation. Sipping the golden nectar cold just reinforces my servitude to Her and my willingness to drink for Her. i have generally taken it like this when Miss has other activities to get on with, so She allows me to drink at my pace.....but it all needs to be consumed.


Taken warm – Obviously freshly delivered, the warm drink has a slightly different texture….and when Miss glares at me ensuring I drink it all adds to that degradation.
This is when Miss effectively forces me to consume Her nectar in Her timescale....which generally is very short. Gulping all of Her liquid down, nice and warm gives me a more degraded feel as Her beautiful eyes watch me drink Her.
  
In public - One of the ultimate humiliations for me is when i am allowed to drink Champagne in public, especially if its the only drink i am allowed and Miss is enjoying a more traditional drink.

i have had the honour of doing this which again ensured i feel submissive when in public to my Mistress. This could be taken to another level, if W/we were ever eating out and my glass was filled with Her golden liquid as Miss's was filled with real champagne.

From the source – at Oubliete but not really sure who i was drinking from as Miss had invited two of Her friends to use me as their toilet too. That day i drank 3 Mistress's champagne, as it was all mixed together and individually from the source...it was just an extremely humiliating experience, but one that has me craving to drink from the source again. 

Miss has threatened to do this, so I in no doubt it is in Her plans for the future and will be a proper honour to try and consume it all. i am imagining a relentless stream of Her hot liquid as i try to gulp it all inside of me.

Finally a true fantasy of mine would be to be Miss's exclusive toilet for the day, each and every time She wants to go She simply uses my throat as Her toilet, using me whenever She desires.



One fantasy I have is to drink all of Her water during a day – so each time She wants to go, I have to swallow it all and flush for Her.

1 comment:

  1. Have to say I'm quite jealous - and I don't have to tell you how much any honour it is to consume a Mistress's Golden Nectar (as quite often referred to).

    Over the years I have often consumed Golden Nectar from different Mistresses. I think it's a very important duty & part of a slave's servitude to one's Mistress.

    ReplyDelete