Saturday 7 September 2019

cleaning Miss Suzanna feet.

March 2018 was when i began my devotion to Miss and to try to earn the right to become Hers and be collared by Her.

It was also the date i gave up over control of my orgasms to Miss Suzanna. Since that date Miss has controlled and owned them. Permitting them on Her terms as She toys and plays with me.

When i am not in Her presence She keeps me chastised, normally allowing me to release once per week but forcing me to masturbate whilst worshipping an image of video of Her for a limited time each night. This keeps me submissive and compliant and also brings frustration and torment.

When in Her presence, either for filming or session it remains Her call as Miss decides, when, where and how She will empty the balls She absolutely controls.

Most of the time i end up licking my disgusting filthy mess off Her fingers and like wise most of my orgasms end up ruined in some way.

So it was Miss Suzanna's latest clip - a feast from My feet - which got me to scribe this short blog as it was the first time She has used Her perfect feet to milk me. In fact, as She goes onto say in this hot clip, its the first time She has milked any submissive with Her feet. Of course i felt highly honoured, even as i was cleaning my mess off Her pretty toes with my tongue after She had forced my orgasm.

i do love to kiss Miss's feet and particularly suck Her toes....and as a preference without my cum all over them..:)

Although this was my first time being milked by Her feet, its not the first time i have been privileged enough to cum over them.
Of course, the end result was the same as i was made to wank myself off them, following my worship of Her.
That time Her pretty feet were wrapped in nylon, my cum glistening on Her black stockings before She rammed them into my mouth to clean my mess off Her. Thankfully there was no milking using Her nylon clad feet that day or that would have been painful...:)

As an aside i have noticed Miss refers to my cum as "spunk"...im finding this a real turn on to hear Her talk like this -

i feel the need of a cum eating blog soon, just jotting down my thoughts on this humiliating task Miss insist i perform.

i will see if i can tot up how many orgasms She has taken from me, and how many times She has ruined them etc.

Its a careful balance Miss uses to exert Her power and control over me. Milking me and emptying Her balls ensures i am submissive and compliant where as not allowing my release builds frustration and torment and a long or repeated edging ratchets up that frustration and torment several levels.





No comments:

Post a Comment