Friday 12 July 2019

Various techniques of control

so i have been sat here working away for Miss on various items all morning, chastised and forbidden to play as i watch clips and images, my erection swells and drops and the frustration is at a high right now!

its my own fault too...i have just watch a video of O/our last session, where Miss took me which ever way She wanted - on my knees, on my back, fast, slow, deep...even leaving the cock inside me for me to fuck myself as She watched and drugged me......any way thats for another time...right now my cock is rock hard and i am dying to worship Her..:)

So, in my predicament i need something to do with my hands an that is just note a few thought on how Miss controls me.

Firstly, obviously She renamed me, i am simply just called flash.

She keeps me chastised, allowing me a release only once per week following full worship of Her. This keeps me compliant, devoted and eager to remain so for Her.

Milking - again a regular milking, normally ruined in some way, keeps me in total submission and compliance as Her balls are drained and empty.

She regularly mounts me, removing any masculinity i think i may have. Sometimes this is as i am bent over a bench and secured with no where to go as She enters me. Other times it is on a bed on my back, my Mistress commanding eye contact as She penetrates me. The humiliation ensures devotion.

She drugs me, which usually sends me deeper into Her sub space ensuring my eyes water, lips tremble and i have no control over my mind or body....Hers to do as She pleases with them.

Intimidation - with Her eye contact - i cant cope with it, but She uses this so effectively to assert and maintain Her dominance over me.

Beatings - Miss beats me appropriately....it always hurts and i always try to take it for Her, with an aspiration to take more - i currently wear Her marks as a result of a recent caning.

Pain - Miss loves to dish out pain - Her cock and balls being favourite for torment at the moment.

Tease and torment - Miss conducts this perfectly, through voice, body and soul...when She chooses, i am putty in Her hands.

Humiliation - various methods used, from making me drink my own cum to forced bi to occasional public humiliation.

OK i need a cold shower, but they are just some of the techniques Miss Suzanna uses to control and own me.....which She does.

No comments:

Post a Comment