Sunday 10 March 2019

24 orgams.....22 ruined.

During my time devoted to Miss, which is now a little over 12 months, She has taken 24 orgasms from me...not given me 24 orgasms, most definitely taken them from me and most of those have been forced out of me.

Out of those 24 orgasms, 22 were ruined in someway!

When it is time to take that orgasm, most of the time Miss edges me to it....a painful and extremely frustrating method i find, but one which delights Miss Suzanna.....especially if i fail and cum before Her prescribed number, as then i get beaten, and post orgasm torture is tough to take!

Probably my most famous fail was on camera. Miss was looking smoking hot in purple lingerie that day and had crushed my balls in the crusher and had vibrating plug inside me for a while, when She announced i was to suffer 13 edges.......i lasted a pathetic 2 and She was not amused!



The immediate consequence was 4 hard slaps to my still ejaculating balls......a very painful ruin i can tell you!!



Then Miss scooped up my cum and fed it back to me, before going on to cane my still semi hard cock a painful 13 times...that orgasm definitely belong to Miss Suzanna!






















A filmed ruin, and a first for Miss Suzanna was when She forced me to cum in chastity.....She mercilessly teased me with Her vibrator whilst i was caged then gave me a count down or no cum for me.


The count was to 31...i made 17 i think before the painful climax......to my horror, after pausing for a while, Miss continued the count to 31 post orgasm!! Let me tell you, this was agony!

Another time in session, but still caught on camera was when Miss Marks joined Miss in a double domination of me. i stripped naked and waited the entrance of two Dommes in the normal way, on my knees arms out and palms upward.


Miss and Miss entered, i kissed both of their feet before being told to stand where my wrists were  attached to the hoist and hoisted out of the way and above my head. Wasting no time, Miss Suzanna immediately commenced wanking me to erection and continued to milk me. Given the sight of the two gorgeous Dommes in front of me dressed in lingerie and the milking that was happening i was surprised i lasted as long as i did!





It wasnt that long though before Miss Suzanna had me on the edge of orgasm, but there was no stopping this time, i begged to cum and Miss allowed it....continuing Her milking as i came....my 13 day load caught in a glass. As soon as i was empty, Miss commanded me to open my mouth, where She tipped my spunky mess down my throat.....mean while Miss Marks went back to the cock and commenced some post orgasm torture.!!!!

Although i have licked it off boots before, been fed from fingers etc, this would be the first time ever i had swallowed my own load like that...and there was a lot of it..;)

there is a clip of this on Her OnlyFans site btw..;) xx

Another first was when She took another orgasm from me, whilst i was chastised. This time bound star shape on Her bed, Miss had Her vibrator on my cock as Her two Mistress friends, Miss Marks and Mistress Inka milked two other slaves.

Little did i know that those two had been milked into a glass......i to would be forced to ejaculate into the same glass. After my painful chastised orgasm Miss Suzanna again commanded me to open my mouth, where She poured the three lots of spunk down my throat........!


For me this was a pivotal point in our relationship. Miss had told me She would push my levels in this scene, but not told me how. i had never swallowed another guys load before, yet She had the knowledge and confidence to know i would do it for Her and not break and the skill and etiquette to carry it successfully. i just trusted Her implicitly, and did it without question, for Her. xxxx



How else has She ruined me....??? Oh yes...the very first time. i was sessioning with Miss and bound to the big heavy bench. She edged me and when i begged to be allowed to cum, She granted it and to my delight kept wanking as i came.....my delight soon turn to pain as She continued wanking and told me " I want another.....!" Miss kept wanking me through the painful and sensitive bit straight after orgasm and quickly had my cock jerking and spitting spunk for Her once more.....2 orgasms back to back!

Other ways include taking Her hand away just before i began ejaculation, feeding me my cum - via Her hand, feet or more recently a glass, making me wank into a sissy's face, and in a public toilet, the edging way and no touch just prior to cum.

There was one other way to, an actual first for Miss Herself, where by She made me cum without actually touch my cock or balls......that was frustration.....!!!! and for Miss and i to keep the secret on how She did it...;)

The two unruined ones were both in session. The first in session 5 where She made a deal with me.......She would ruin my first one, at the start of the session - which She did - then She would let me have a nice one at the end....which She did.

The second was my Christmas present! What a present it was to and what a session! i have already described the pegging part, the release part was just as intense.

Miss was sat across my legs....."31 times today flash.....if you make it, you can have a nice orgasm.." 31 times edged She meant!!!!!! the first ten were with me facing Her, the second ten was with Her face sitting me......now that was really tough to do....how i managed i will never know, but the last 9...because i could only manage 29 were very close together and almost at the edge of failure each time. i came on 29 and thankfully Miss had some Christmas cheer and milked me nicely to the non ruined toe curling end........thank You Miss....xx

i am able to cum multiple times on and off camera and in the right circumstances shoot a long way - which looks great..;).

i hope you have enjoyed a little read into how my Mistress owns and controls my male seed for Her enjoyment and content benefit, and i would like it no other way as i love having my cum extracted from me by Miss in Her cruel and painful ways....both on camera for great content in Her clips stores and in the privacy of sessions...xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment